Safarilink Aviation is closely following the developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and continues to comply with local governments‚ international governments‚ and WHO’s recommendations.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and employees are our highest priority.
Despite the operational challenges we face due to travel restrictions imposed by several countries‚ we continue to update our policies to accommodate our passenger's changing needs.
This revised policy is applicable for bookings done before 16th March 2020 for dates of travel up 30th
April 2020 affecting international travelers only.
• FREE amendments upto 24-hours before flight time‚ provided the new flight itineraries are completed by 31st March 2021.
• Rebooked flights will be subject to availability and any difference in fare.
CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOW POLICY
• Outside 7 days‚ the standard terms and conditions apply.
• Within 7 days to flight time‚ customers can cancel their existing flight itineraries‚ retain the value of their tickets and rebook their travel to a later date to be completed before 31st March
• For passengers who wish to fully cancel their flights and are unable to travel at a later date‚ will be charged a one-way fare.
• Any No-shows will be charged 100% within 24-hours to flight departure and are non- refundable‚ non-transferable. No-show fee will apply at all times except when flight is cancelled involuntarily by the airline.
• For 10 or more pax booked on the same flight/dates‚ the cancellation period will be 14 days.
Any refunds will be subject to admin fees of $40
For Local/Domestic travellers‚ that have been affected by the curtailed movements to attend workshops‚ weddings‚ team buildings etc…...the current standard terms and conditions apply.
Please contact a member of our sales and reservations team should you wish to discuss a particular booking or situation on +254 20 6690 000/ +254 730 888 000 / +254 720 888 111 or Email: email@example.com
We will continue to assess the situation to determine the best way forward and to provide support during this challenging time
Kenya‚ Tanzania & Zanzibar Island
Safarilink is Kenya's premier safari airline with a network of connecting domestic scheduled services to all the best safari destinations within Kenya and across the border into northern Tanzania.
Phoenix House ‚ Wilson Airport