2 nights Saruni Mara Flying Package
Saruni Mara is the only small‚ boutique lodge in the Mara‚ with five elegant cottages‚ one family villa and one private villa. The lodge is nestled in a secluded valley in the heart of the most exciting wilderness in Africa: Mara North Conservancy – an exclusive‚ private wildlife concession bordering the world-renowned Masai Mara National Reserve. Maasai warriors guide you throughout‚ sharing their ancient wisdom of the area and animals and their fascinating way of life.
Arrive at Safarilink lounge‚ Wilson Airport for your scheduled flight to the Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 45 minutes.
Upon arrival at the airstrip‚ you will be met by a driver/ guide who will transfer you to Saruni lodge as you enjoy a short game drive enroute. After lunch you will depart for a late afternoon game drive or enjoy other activities offered at the lodge.
Early morning game drive from 0600 am and back to lodge for breakfast. More game drives and activities follow in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Saruni Mara.
Enjoy a final early morning game drive. After breakfast‚ you will be transfered to the airstrip for your return flight back to Nairobi.
Period of service, departure days and fares:
Terms and Conditions
The package includes:
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara
- Park entrance fee
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
- Easter weekend supplement
Terms & conditions:
- Rates quoted are for Non residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
- Discounted rates for East Africa residents are available on request.
To reconfirm your booking and to receive a final accommodation voucher please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org