Sweetwaters Serena Camp flying package
Embrace the awe-inspiring natural beauty of your surroundings‚ and set the stage for a visit you won’t soon forget. Located within the sprawling Ol Pejeta Conservancy‚ one of Kenya’s most noteworthy conservancies and home to the ‘Big Five’ (elephant‚ rhino‚ lion‚ buffalo and leopard)‚ Sweetwaters Serena Camp offers a holiday experience unlike any other.
Arrive at Safarilink lounge‚ Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning flight to Nanyuki. The flight is approximately 40 minutes.
Upon arrival at the airstrip‚ you will be met by a driver/ guide then depart to the Ol Pejeta wildlife sanctuary and proceed to Sweetwaters Tented Camp for checkin and thereafter lunch. After lunch you will depart for a late afternoon game drive.
Early morning game drive conducted in 4×4 vehicles and accompanied by an experienced driver guide. Also game walks accompanied by resident naturalist‚ night game drives are also available and many other activies.
Enjoy your final day after the morning game drive‚ you can relax as you wait to be tranfered to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi.
Period of service, departure days and fares:
Terms and Conditions
The package includes:
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Nanyuki
The package excludes:
- Park entrance fee
- Drinks and other extras
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
- Easter weekend supplement
Terms & conditions:
- Rates quoted are for Non residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
- Discounted rates for East Africa residents are available on request.
To reconfirm your booking and to receive a final accommodation voucher please send an email to email@example.com