Kilima Safari Camp Flying package- Amboseli
Kilima Safari Camp is located in the area of Amboseli National Park‚ next to the Kimana Gate Park entrance.
The camp is set out on a 420 acre site with spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro.
The Kimana area of Amboseli is famous for its large elephant population.
Clients can enjoy great game viewing from their tents which face the animal water pools and all public areas and guest rooms are set towards Mount Kilimanjaro.
Arrive at Safarilink lounge‚ Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning flight to Amboseli. The flight is approximately 40 minutes.
Upon arrival at the airstrip‚ you will be met by a driver/ guide who will transfer you to the camp as you enjoy a short game drive just before check in. After lunch you will depart for a late afternoon game drive or enjoy other activities offered at the camp.
Early morning game drive conducted in 4×4 vehicles and accompanied by an experienced driver guide. Lectures on wildlife conservation and culture are regularly given.
Later in the day you will engage in a variety of exciting safari activities. They vary depending on the clientele needs and include evening entertainment and sundowner.
Enjoy a final early morning game drive‚ after which you will be transfered to the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi's Wilson Airport.
Period of service, departure days and fares:
Terms and Conditions
The package includes:
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Amboseli
The package excludes:
- Park entrance fee
- Drinks and other personal items
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
- Rates quoted are for Non residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
- Discounted rates for East Africa residents are available on request.